Direct Drive Blowers
- Superior Quality for your laboratory exhaust requirements.
- Airstream Integrity isolated from fan exterior and motor housing compartment.
- Airtight inlet and discharge connections.
- Shaft Seals contain corrosive and/or hazardous fumes.
- Steel Wheels are standard. Spark-resistant AMCA "B" aluminum wheels or corrosion resistant stainless steel wheels are available when required.
- Special Coatings available:
1. Epoxy for mild corrosive fumes and temperatures below 180º F.
2. Cen-FP (fluoropolymer) for severe corrosive fumes such as nitric, sulfuric or perchloric acids.
- Wheels are balanced after coating
- Belt Driven fans are AMCA licensed for air performance.
- All fasteners in airstream are stainless steel.
Recommended CFM 100 through 1000 CFM
|Item #||Wheel Diameter x W||Bore|
|110||10-5/8 x 5 in||5/8 in|
|60||6-1/4 x 3 in||1/2 in|
|62||6-1/4 x 1-1/2 in||1/2 in|
|80||7-11/16 x 4 in||1/2 in|
|88||8-1/2 x 4 in||5/8 in|
|90||9-1/8 x 4-5/8 in||5/8 in|
|92||9 x 2-1/2 in||5/8 in|